Spreadsheet contains information about the electronic resources, that NUK manages through COSEC consortium. The spreadsheet can be used for annual reports:
In every worksheet there are columns that contain the information about:
- the names of databases;
- the names of the organisations, that can access the databases (for example, if University of Ljubljana is listed, each of her members have access);
- the number of electronic resources, databases or collections;
- the number of e-books;
- the number of e-journals;
- the number of other e-documents (e.g. audio documents);
- links to the websites of the databases.
Information relevant for annual reports is marked green (unmarked data should not be included in reports about usage, BibSiSt Online). List of abbreviations of the organisations is under the list of databases.