Spreadsheet contains information about the electronic resources, that NUK manages through COSEC consortium. The spreadsheet can be used for annual reports:
Spreadsheet consists of six worksheets:
- Skupaj - a table with the information about all of the organisations;
- UL - a table with the information about University of Ljubljana;
- UM - a table with the information about University of Maribor;
- UP - a table with the information about University of Primorska;
- ZVZ - a table with the information about private higher-education institutions;
- Druge JRO - a table with the information about other research institutions;
- SK - a table with the information about public libraries.
In every worksheet there are columns that contain the information about:
- the names of databases;
- the names of the organisations, that can access the databases (for example, if University of Ljubljana is listed, each of her members have access);
- the number of electronic resources, databases or collections;
- the number of e-books;
- the number of e-journals;
- the number of other e-documents (e.g. audio documents);
- lists of contents, e.g. e-books, e-journals (due to changes in databases and e-resource packages number of e-books, e-journals and other e-documents may differ from the data in the other columns);
- links to the websites of the databases.
Information relevant for annual reports is marked green (unmarked data should not be included in reports about usage, BibSiSt Online). List of abbreviations of the organisations is under the list of databases.